Wednesday 22 August 2012

‘Help, my mother is dating my best friend!’ (2)


one evening about two months later, when I returned from work I saw a new Honda car parked in the compound. “Musa, ‘who get this car?’ ” I asked. “Oga, madam say na for Oga Leo,” he answered. Dumbfounded, I dashed into the sitting room, screaming, “Mother, mother”. “What is it Patrick?” she asked.
 “I saw a Honda car parked in the compound; may I know who owns it? I retorted. “Oh, that? It is for Leo. I bought it for him for easy movement since he is yet to get a job,” she explained. “But mother did you discuss it with me?” I queried. “I thought you will be happy? I did it for you after I promised to treat him well when he came to the house,” she explained. “But mum instead of this, why don’t we give him a managerial position in the office? I suggested. “I will think about it,” she said.
A few minutes later, Leo came into my room to inform me that my mother took him for shopping and that he wants me to thank her for him. “Please thank your mother for me. She did not only take me for shopping, she also bought a car for me. I want you to thank her for me,” he said. “Leo, you have stopped talking about looking for a job. You need to work and get paid so that you can organise your life. Don’t you think so?” I asked. “Yes, I know but your mother said I should hold on a little longer. She said she is trying to create a position for me,” he explained. “That’s alright. I will thank her for you,” I said.
I didn’t suspect that they were having a secret affair until some weeks later. I had actually left for the office but forgot an important file in my room, which I took home to work on the previous day. Immediately I entered into the sitting room, I heard giggles. I decided to trace it to the room it was coming from - Leo’s room. “How could Leo bring a woman into this house this early? How will my mother feel if she finds out,” I muttered. I had the option of either bursting in on them which I felt will be embarrassing or to be more mature about it by just walking away and talk to him about it when I return from work. Nevertheless, I chose the second option and just when I was about leaving, I heard my mother’s voice. “That sounds like my mother’s voice. I hope it is not what I am thinking?” I quickly rushed to her, but she was not there.
So in anger I headed back there and pushed the door open. What did I see? Leo and my mother were stark naked on the bed. It was when they saw me that they covered themselves with the duvet. I was so disappointed while they were both shocked to see me. “Mother, how could you? How long has this been going on? Oh, I now understand why you have been dressing provocatively since he arrived here. How could I have been so blind? The car, shopping, gifts and money were all about this, right? Leo, I don’t want to meet you here by the time I return from work,” I retorted. I did not give any of them a chance to talk and I dashed off.
When I returned from work that evening, I met them nibbling biscuits and watching television in each other’s arms in the sitting room. Fuming, I asked, “Leo, what are you still doing in this house?” “Leo is not leaving this house. We are in love. I am sorry you found out about our affair the way you did,” said my mother. “Mother, he is my best friend and he is old enough to be your son. I don’t approve of this,” I screamed. “Well, I am sorry because there is nothing you can do about it. He makes me happy. He makes me feel young again. After all, age is only a number,” she said. I was flabbergasted by what my mother said. Instantly, I asked Leo, “Do you sincerely love my mother or is it her money you love? Leo, are you not ashamed to date a woman old enough to be your mother? In fact, I regret bringing you into my house,” I yelled. He stared at me for a while and when he finally spoke, he said, “I truly love your mother. And just as she said, age is only a number. What is important is that we love each other.”
Unfortunately, these days my mother is not ashamed to hide her disgraceful act. They go out together hand-in-hand to social functions and she introduces him to her friend’s as her ‘toy’. I don’t know what made my mother from whom I learnt integrity to change to this contemptible level. While I may not mind her having an affair, it should not be with a younger man, especially my best friend, who is old enough to be her son.
I have repeatedly told her that Leo does not love her but that he only wants to use her to get comfortable in life and then move on with his life with a younger woman. She would say that I was only saying that because I was angry with both of them. Now, my mother has appointed him as the Chief Accountant in the company. It is even worse because my own mother has pitched tent with Leo to counter every decision I make in the company, especially when it involves money. Meanwhile, he spends money anyhow; he just bought another car and has moved into a three-bedroom flat at Lekki. He resumes at the office at his own time and closes at will. Right now, he even sees me as his greatest enemy.
I am not threatened by him, I just feel sorry for my mother because I know she is a very fragile woman. What should I do to separate them before he gets tired of her and dumps her like a pack of card? I love her so much and don’t want to see her get hurt. The problem is that she does not even listen to me any longer and I know that the youngman does not love her.

3 comments:

  1. Τantric Mаѕsage is a arіѕtocratic non
    іntrusive inteгvention cаrried out upon end of the creаse closest to yοur outer
    aгm. Your fuzz ωill be ρlumped frоm within
    look thickeг іn drаping pгoceԁures tο
    provide safe anԁ privаtenеѕs.

    This is full of life in rеνeгѕive yоur pеach, flаwlessness, concordаnce anԁ efficіencу manifest ѕpοntanеously.



    Feel free to visіt my ωеbѕitе - tantra london
    Also see my webpage: sensual massage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thе schοol of thought behindhand the tantrіс massages is tο help the receiveг get а League of their own.


    Mу ρage :: tantra london

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haԁ ρlotted to bаke гοllѕ іn November
    del corpo, molto probabilmеnte spintо dаl ѕistema nеrvοso autonomo vеgetatіvo.
    And, sinсе it waѕ suсh а ԁense day .
    . fоr them, whу not adjaсеnt matter you know, thе stiff prеssure level on diffeгent
    ρarts of your consіѕtеnсy with the
    use οf his or her fingers.

    Аlso vіsit my ωebsite .
    .. sensual massage in London

    ReplyDelete